Enhance your dance at Northwest Dance Network with standalone dance workshops. The instructors will review basics and then introduce each topic in a playful way. Dance workshops allow time for guided practice as well as instruction.
What you need to know:
- No partner necessary! While you can sign up with a partner, many dancers attend workshops solo.
- Location: Swedish Club, 1920 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109.
- Cost: Each workshop is $20 if you pre-register by the Thursday before the workshop, or $30 if you pay at the door.
- When applicable, dancers register as leads or follows, as they prefer. In some workshops, all participants learn both leading and following; these workshops are designated as open role.
- If you are registering using a gift certificate, please contact us to register.
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact us.
Prerequisites: See individual workshop descriptions.
Location: Swedish Club, 1920 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109
Sundays unless otherwise stated.
We’re excited! We’ve expanded our reach and invited some great instructors to teach a variety of workshops with us in June. These workshops are geared toward experienced dancers and intended to expand your dance fun and repertoire. Come try something new!
Sundays in June 3:30 pm and 6:00 pm
June 17, 3:30: Country Two Step and Swing (Sean Donovan and Cathy Footer)
June 17, 6:00: Whiskey River Jitterbug (Sean Donovan and Cathy Footer)
June 24, 3:30: West Coast Swing – Basics and Beyond (Wren Newman and Scot McKay)
June 24, 6:00: West Coast Swing – Tuck Whip and Roll (Wren Newman and Scot McKay)