Enhance your dance at Northwest Dance Network with standalone dance workshops. The instructors will review basics and then introduce each topic in a playful way. Dance workshops allow time for guided practice as well as instruction.
What you need to know:
- No partner necessary! While you can sign up with a partner, many dancers attend workshops solo.
- Location: Swedish Club, 1920 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109.
- Cost: Each workshop is $25 per person if you pre-register, or $30 if you pay at the door.
- When applicable, dancers register as leads or follows, as they prefer. In some workshops, all participants learn both leading and following; these workshops are designated as open role.
- If you are registering using a gift certificate, please contact us to register.
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact us.
Prerequisites: See individual workshop descriptions.
Location: Swedish Club, 1920 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109
Sundays unless otherwise stated. Click for full description and registration.
May 20 Saturday
3:30-5:30pm Night Club Two Step (Janice Eklund) This workshop begins before the dance at Leif Erikson Hall.
May 21 Sunday
3:30-5:30 p.m. Dance Sampler for Parties and Weddings (Guy Caridi, Nancy Fry)
6:00-8:00 p.m. Honky Tonk: Two Step and Schottisch (Sean Donovan, Nancy Fry)