Enhance your dance at Northwest Dance Network with standalone dance workshops. The instructors will review basics and then introduce each topic in a playful way. Dance workshops allow time for guided practice as well as instruction.
What you need to know:
- No partner necessary! While you can sign up with a partner, many dancers attend workshops solo.
- Location: Swedish Club, 1920 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109.
- Cost: Each workshop is $25 per person if you pre-register, or $30 if you pay at the door.
- When applicable, dancers register as leads or follows, as they prefer. In some workshops, all participants learn both leading and following; these workshops are designated as open role.
- If you are registering using a gift certificate, please contact us to register.
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact us.
Sunday 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Click for full description and registration.
- Feb 26 Country Partner Line Dances (Sean Donovan and Nancy Fry)
- Mar 5 Zydeco Slide (Sean Donovan and Claire Carey)
- Mar 12 Swing 3, Add Bling to your Swing (Guy Caridi and Nancy Fry)
- Mar 19 Intro to Cross-Step Waltz (Lilli Ann and Claire Carey)
Prerequisites: See individual workshop descriptions.
Location: Swedish Club, 1920 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109