The links on this page are offered for informational purposes and are updated from time to time. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, some linked websites may no longer be valid or the organizations may have updated their respective programs
- All Seattle Tango — An independent guide to social Argentine tango in Seattle.
- Dance Book — Information on dances, classes, workshops, special events, and dance venues. Maintained by Tony Azar.
- Seattle Dance Info — Information on all types of dances in the Greater Seattle area. Maintained by Ron Bolin.
- Seattle Dancing — A list of dances in Seattle. Singles and couples welcome at any dance listed.
- Revival Rhythm Swing – Lindy Hop, Balboa, Shag, Blues, and Vernacular Jazz. This is a schedule of all classes, workshops, dances, and events in the region.
Dance Instruction and Events
- Century Ballroom — Century Ballroom has two elegant dance venues, where social dancing is promoted with classes and dances of various genres.
- Dance! Eclectic — Partner dance instruction to fit your schedule. Private lessons in swing, waltz, foxtrot, blues, and more.
- Dance for Joy! — Partner dance instruction in Seattle with Lilli Ann Carey.
- Discovery Dance in Port Townsend
- Easter Swing – West Coast Swing convention.
- Educated Feet — Dance instruction on Bainbridge Island with Sheila Phillips.
- Everyone Can Dance — Dance instruction on Whidbey Island with Walter Dill.
- Gator Boy Productions — Sean Donovan’s source for cajun and zydeco music and dance in the Great Northwest.
- Hep Cat Productions — Lindy and swing classes in Seattle.
- Left Foot Boogie — Partner dance instruction in the Greater Seattle area with Jodi Fleischman.
- Michelle Badion — Michelle specializes in classes in Argentine tango, salsa, and West Coast swing but also enjoys teaching waltz, country dance, East Coast swing, bachata, cha cha, cumbia, and blues.
- Normanna Lodge – Everett, Swing dancing most Mondays and Thursdays 1pm.
- Northwest Folklife — Great music and dancing all Memorial Day weekend, as well as numerous events throughout the year.
- Pasadena Ballroom Dance Association — Promoting all forms of social dancing, Erin and Tami Stevens are recognized for their contribution in bringing back swing dancing in partnership with Frankie Manning in the 1980s.
- Richard Powers — Richard has been teaching contemporary and historic social dance for over 35 years. He leads workshops around the world and is a full-time instructor at Stanford University’s Dance Division.
- Rockin’ Horse Dance Barn — Partner and line dance instruction, as well as dances on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Roll Up the Rug — Classes, workshops, private lessons, and dances offered by Ari Levitt in the Seattle area.
- Savoy Swing Club — A group of lindy hoppers in Seattle. Includes a handy weekly event calendar.
- Seattle Swing Dance Club – Dances and classes with emphasis on West Coast Swing.
- Skandia -Instruction in Scandinavian dancing. Dances the first and third Fridays of each month at the Cedar Valley Grange.
- Sweetheart Jamboree – A weekend of Country, Swing, and Line Dance workshops and competitions held each year around Valentine’s Day.
- Swing It Seattle – Lindy & Swing classes, workshops, private lessons, and social dance events with Katie & Mark Kihara.
- Brian Lee and the Orbiters
- Casey MacGill
- Dina Blade
- Greg Ruby Quintet
- John Holte’s Radio Rhythm Orchestra
- Maia Santell and House Blend
- Mark DuFresne Band
- Rainy City Riff Raff
- Ranger and the Re-Arrangers
- Solomon Douglas Quintet
- Two Scoops Combo
- Valse Café Orchestra
- Dancetime Publications — Videos on over 500 years of dance history, including research, preservation, and performance.
- Northwest Folk Dancers — All things folk dancing in the Pacific Northwest.
- Northwest Zydeco Cajun Music Music & Dance Association — The Northwest Zydeco resource.
- Seattle Folk Dancing — A resource for local folk dancing organizations, dances, and music.