Saturday, November 6th
Well, just for you…we’ve created a tempting little reminder of what we’re all missing: “A Taste of Seabeck”—but in Ballard instead of Kitsap County.
Join us for an afternoon and evening of joyous partner dancing in the spirit of our Seabeck Dance Camp: three workshops topped off by a live-music dance on Saturday, November 6.
• 1pm–2:30pm: “Flavors of West Coast Swing—Something for All of Your Taste Buds,” with Wren Newman and Scot McKay
• 3pm–4:30pm: “Slow Lindy—Bluesy, Sweet, & Savory,” with Guy Caridi and Nancy Fry
• 4:30pm–5pm: Recorded-music practice time, DJ’d by Guy
• 5pm–7pm: Dinner at your leisure in beautiful downtown Ballard. (Check back in 2 weeks for restaurant recommendations on the NW Dance Network website under “Events/”“A Taste of Seabeck.”)
• 7pm–8pm: “A Big Bite of the Blues”—a pre-dance workshop, served up by Sean Donovan
• 8pm–11pm: Live-music dance with The Seattle Houserockers
Location: Leif Erikson Hall, 2245 NW 57th Street, Seattle, 98107
Cost: Pay just $60 for this entire package deal, which gets you both 90-minute workshops, the pre-dance workshop, DJ’d practice time, and the live-music dance that evening! You can’t pass up such an amazing deal!